View Single Post
Old 20 April 2009, 18:41   #41
Originally Posted by discomeats View Post
the "royal we" it seems, is misunderstood, as is poor quality jokes...

vote to close company? not what I typed, not "so to speak", but actually *not* what I typed

and as for damaging a company by not buying their product and making note of other choices available.. no. that's an illogical assertion, selling a product that a market in the main does not require is a company's own fault, it's most absolutely not any non-consumers, any damage that results is down to the company's poor marketing strategy of dipping their toes into a saturated area that has competition that is free. Now they may have a good marketing angle and it could well work in their case, but in my opinion it seems somewhat redundant.

Are you going to say to everyone who doesn't care for this project "nobody is forcing you to buy it" ?

I remember people saying that when ridiculously overpriced "new amiga" boards came out...
my answer was not intended only to your post, but in general.

i advocate different opinions, just i don't like to see one particular opinion to overwhelm all the others with that thrashy attitude i did read above because they look unpopoular.

i was not aiming at your post, just taking it as a clue to explain my point of view.

i would not buy that stuff, but i do not want to see Cloanto bankrupt because i don't like their product.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05100 seconds with 9 queries