Thread: Ambermoon
View Single Post
Old 09 April 2009, 09:55   #187
st-th
Bad Taste Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by meynaf View Post
This is a random crash when going through a secret passage to activate a switch removing a trap.
Can you be more specific, i.e. which level, what passage etc. where it happened to you? I think I've never encountered this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexh View Post
The stairs textures being wrong sometimes in Luminor's tower was the most annoying thing... "Is that up... or down?"
Visual problems like these should be fixable by correcting the corresponding map tokens. "Double buttons" (cellar of bandits' house) and auto-map glitches (e.g. Baron Köper's palace in Newlake) belong into this category as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meynaf View Post
Another thing that I found annoying is that when you clean up all tornaks in the mine and come back with an egg, they're back (ok, they won't attack you). Come back again without the egg and they're gone. There are two different areas !
That's because they ARE different levels due to the way the game handles this stuff. Given all the hints about it and that you can buy it easily, the game basically expects you to go there with the egg. Same thing with the bandit problem in Spannenberg. You can fight the final battle with Nagier, but the game wants you to use the peaceful solution there as well (and rewards you with "critical hit training" if you do).

Page generated in 0.05105 seconds with 9 queries