View Single Post
Old 28 June 2002, 23:44   #20
Amiga1992

The list I have here is pure shite, only lists aminet garbage that the local Amiga pirate dude has. I need to ask him for the REAL goods.

Thus, I haven't found a damned thing in the list. I'll keep looking. I used to have an old list of a friend of mine who used to copy Amiga games for a living back in teh days... if I find that, I know I'll spot at least 3 or 4 of the old games.

Some extra info: I am still very puzzled about Skate or Die's situation. Perhaps Buzz can tell us where he got the music for this game, since I downloaded it from eXotica (and I just uploaded it to The Zone). If the music exists, the game must exist as well! The tune uploaded is exactly the same as the intro tune on the C64 version.

There is a playable demo of Superhero, it appeared in an issue of The One, I think in early 1993. April, perhaps?

Last, I don't remember well, but I might have seen an ECS version of Thomas the Tank Engine 2 somewhere. I have to check that out though. And A-Trains Construction kit I have to check out too, I dont know if it is original, but this game was being spread at pirate shops back then.

Page generated in 0.04513 seconds with 11 queries