Originally Posted by Akira
Mihcael, can you help me out with my issue?
I cant seem to install the system on my SD card.
I dont want to partition or mess with my internal drive AT ALL.
For a PeeCee to boot from ANY media it has to be marked as bootable... I'm not too sure how to do this with SD/ Mem stick etc...
Try this maybe.. (from a quick googly search)
- Extract from bootable.zip the "bootable.exe" file
- Put your SD card into reader or SD slot in computer and copy "bootable.exe" to the SD card
- SD card behaves as disk and has assigned some letter (for example "F:"). Run shell (on winXP: menu Start - Run..., type "cmd") and change to SD card (by typing "F:" and press Enter in this example case)
- Run "bootable.exe" You will be prompt to give right syntax as "bootable.exe F:"
- Confirm and your SD card is bootable (Note: Doesn´t work with SanDisk Ultras "USB-Edition"!)