View Single Post
Old 24 March 2009, 21:56   #6
Icofanboy

Thanks alot for the info guys. I am not the type of person that feels comfortable opening my systems to do any sort of modding (especialy soldering). Also I am looking to get my CD32 setup the most affordable way, so buying adapters that cost $100-$200 is really out of the question for me.

Right now the current setup I will likely be doing is the 1084 monitor with external speakers, and I am quite uninformed on some lingo like "make your own cable that splits the mini din into two RCA males" I have no idea what the mini din is or how I would go about this. I am getting confused with the switch...when it is flipped up to LCA this will do S-video by using the yellow red and white inputs? (what is the open plug-in right to the right of the composite inputs for?).

HOWEVER, if PAL games will display properly with no cut off by using regular old composite (and switching to PAL mode with a mouse) I am fine with this at the sacrifice of some picture quality.

Sorry if I ask alot of questions but I really appreciate the help on something I am not familiar with thanks so much for the replies so far!

Page generated in 0.04125 seconds with 11 queries