Old 21 March 2009, 20:40   #9
jbenam
Italian Amiga Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
Hi jbenam,

The link in your opening post should have appeared like this:
http://pinouts.ru/VideoCables/AmigaScart_pinout.shtml

I assume you tried to insert a pcture of the table, but it's html code - not a graphic.

prowler
Yeah, I dunno how something like that could slip under my eyes Fixed, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuvUK View Post
do the keyboard lights flash at all?

Failed Test
Red ROM Error - Reseat or replace Green CHIP RAM error (reset AGNUS and re-test) Blue Custom Chip(s) Error Yellow 68000 detected error before software trapped it (GURU) The system performs the following test sequence:
  1. 1. Delays beginning the tests a fraction of a second to allow the hardware to stabilize.
  2. Jumps to ROM code in diagnostic card (if found)
  3. Disables and clears all DMA and interrupts.
  4. Turns on the screen.
  5. Checks the general hardware configuration.
    If the screen remains a light gray colors and the tests continue, the hardware is OK.
    If an error occurs, the system halts.
  6. Performs checksum test on ROMs.
    If the system fails the ROM test, the screen display turns red and the system halts.
Keyboard
One Blink ROM Checksum failure Two Blinks RAM test failed Three Blinks Watchdog timer failed Four Blinks A short exists between two row lines or one of the seven special keys (not implemented)
Well, my CAPS Lock Led stays steady all the time... no blinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuvUK View Post
well the answer to the 1st one is red as in no rom or bad rom
Thanks that helps...
Now here's what happened.

After pushing all the ICs, I powered it on a few times, and got a black screen. Oh well, let's turn it on and off a few times... White screen. Nice! A progress, I guess. Then I turned it off, and returning some minutes after, to see if everything was still like that. Then, when powering it up, I got a PALE YELLOW screen. I turned it off and thought of pressing some ICs a bit more. Now I get a black screen

Page generated in 0.04509 seconds with 11 queries