View Single Post
Old 11 March 2009, 21:18   #17
Claw22000

I don't know if this is the right place for this but seems right. I've been working on restoring my A1200 and so far love the work you have put in to ClassicWB V24 absolute godsend for a noob Amigian. I'm listening to the mods on there now

I'm experiencing one problem. I've downloaded all the KGLoad packs to save time and I'm trying the games in WinUAE and then sending the zips of the ones I like over to the Real A1200. There I uncompressed with PackMaster (Typically do one letter at a time) all the files I sent, and in DOpus I move them all to the proper letter directory in the A-Games directory. Some of the games don't work on the real hardware and do in the emulation. I have set all the options in WinUAE to match actual hardware in the A1200. Heres the latest example...

I transferred Brutal Football. Awesome game on the EMU. its the AGA version. I go run it and it give me an error that the CD32 intro is missing. I didn't pick the CD32 version??? so I thought well the one on the PC was uncompressed there so I copied over the uncompressed version from PC and then the game works but doesn't accept the inputs correctly??? arrows put 1's and 0's and controller doesn't register at all????

Please help I've got to be doing something wrong.

P.S Admins if this isn't the right place for this please move this and tell me where it went to I can subscribe to correct thread thanks.

Page generated in 0.04411 seconds with 11 queries