Thread: Readers wives
View Single Post
Old 04 March 2009, 22:52   #25
Amiga Member
Hmmm perhaps I'm a little too practical in my older age.

I own the house and I pay for most things, I do things of course together to make things happy etc and worthwhile for a relationship (otherwise why the hell bother, the single life IS the only way to live, trust me )

But the bottom line is, If you don't like it you can always leave.

hmmm, no connection with the alias SLAY-HER

a little more history, in the younger days I used to think a relationship was everything etc and everything else was secondary. As I've gotten older over the years and realised people aren't as honest and commited as I was I slowly starting understanding why people were so practical and stubborn in there own ways. Now mix that with a little arrogance and a dash of cynical essense and now you get the Slayer of today who says:

If you ever find yourself single and happy, please for the life of anything you hold dearly stay that way. I lived on my own for 3 years and they were the best days of my life.

I do of course love my own company and haven't got much time for people, they are generally all the same and value crap in society that I couldn't give one F about. So nothing in common...

Life is a perception and Life is great when all your resources are your own and you are sane and logical and well grounded common sense with just a touch of heart

amen, god may have placed me here to help people or lead them but I fight against it most days LOL

Last edited by Slayer; 04 March 2009 at 22:59.
Page generated in 0.05144 seconds with 9 queries