View Single Post
Old 19 February 2009, 00:47   #17
exoticaga

Now i know where i got using diskspare.device, from the aui coverdisks.

Has anyone got an image/s (complete). Of any AUI disks (numbers below) they can upload here or at magix. I had in the past used diskspare.device and remember these disks, then would only backup using blockspertrack = 12 low =0 high =79.

But now i have a problem of not beign able to transfer them back to disk (adf).

Would like to play more with these, so if have an original image that is made with blockspertrack - 11 with low = 0 and high =79. I could have a chance to find out what was added and where to the disk. Then apply the same to other disks to get then working and archive them.

Or is their a tool that can make blockspertrack =12 back to = 11 without doing it manually (if it's possible).

These below are NDOS Amiga User International, superdisks (hyperdisks)
Disks.

Please image from original disks, one (any disk # above) image should do.

Or can an amiga disk have blockspertack = 12 and still be a ndos disk. If so which tool could i use to copy from RAD, DS0 or FF0 devices to an adf image. I have tried a few times df0 reports disk image is incompitable or cannot be written as to many blocks. This is even with using an extended adf, well most teating is with extended adf. Other image tools cannot or will not work with this as need to have 11 blockspertrack.

The one that should do it is Toni (WinUAE) rawread but that just doesn't want to work or know of any RAD, DS0 or FF0 devices, or a blockspertrack = 12 image file.

Another post for this with more and other info here

Page generated in 0.04198 seconds with 10 queries