View Single Post
Old 11 February 2009, 21:34   #15
Originally Posted by alexh View Post
Any chance of either going back to the old BBoAH or optimising the output for a larger screen size.

It is sooo much harder to navigate. The layout is too small. On a 1280x1024 screen 1/5th is not used!
On my A2000 and A3000 with Eizo 15" @ 1024 x 768 it fits perfectly. And most of the people I know use smaller, windowed screens, not full screen. If its possible to change this I can beg the author of the programm and he will eventually change it.

Users are not interested in the right hand window (The newest 30 entries) once they have started browsing, it just eats up space in the viewing window.
It's dynamic, gets smaller if needed, bigger if the middle-content allows.

I do not like the "Author field" which suddenly now reads "Novaman" for almost all pages regardless of who contributed to them in the past.
Its the name of that one who made the work. If you wrote the entry your name would be there. The Contributors are standing at the end of the article as before.

Where has the reference to Ian Chapman gone from the front page? He is the founder of BBoAH and should not be forgotton!
Ian Chapman is still founder and his name stands at the home/news screen as he did before. Whats your problem?
Page generated in 0.05289 seconds with 9 queries