View Single Post
Old 12 June 2002, 01:28   #142
Send a message via ICQ to BuZz
Originally posted by Burseg
That's simply amazing BuZz!
It makes me happy you all like it, although i can hardly take credit for much of it. Right hand side gfx are from a german website (lost the URl, i think these dock images are on Aminet), and the background is giger, the rest of the icons are glowicons, apart from the main game box stuff, which are Exoticons. I can sort of take credit for them, but they are generated from game box scans, so the original artists should really take it

Exoticons for OS3.5/3.9 and a smaller version as newicons are ofcourse available from exotica. 1500 icons for whdload/jst installed games. (and many of the whdload games already ship with exoticons). Please download and use them. No all the games are yet supported but its just a matter of time.

please do browse the rest of the site too. I guess many of you already know of my site ExoticA ? I have to apologise for lack of main news updates, although the UnExoticA section has been updated since the last main news.

Im replacing the guestbook with a phpBB forum, as it seems a better idea to cope with everyones wishes for help and comments and to discuss other issues. I hope it wil lbe of some use

Page generated in 0.05665 seconds with 9 queries