View Single Post
Old 06 February 2009, 23:50   #34
prowler
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixa View Post
Confirming that the disks I got new in a ks2 upgrade package for A500 match those part numbers and check out the same as yours. In addition there is:

INSTALL 2.04 - $74F4F26B (P/N 367826-02)

I'm pretty sure they've not been modified, but its hard to be certain. Since you have the same checksums it seems fairly likely but I suppose some automatic modification could end up the same..

The Workbench 3.0 disks that were included with my A1200 also match yours in part numbers as well as checksums, but you were already certain of them.

When I first got me an A500 here in Finland, the disks included were Workbench 317796-01, Extras 317788-01 and The Very First 380921-02.
I'm almost certain the first two have been modified so I'm not listing them here, but I don't see why I would have touched The Very First. It currently checks out at $1AB58E91. No guarantees though, since I wasn't very careful at that time.
Hi Rixa,

Thanks for your contribution, mate!

I also have The Very First disk. Strictly speaking, it's not a Workbench disk, but I'll check mine and see if it gives the same checksum.

BTW, due to the nature of the data being gathered on this thread and the way that the certainty is being categorized, it would be useful if you could check those included Workbench and Extras disks anyway.

prowler

Page generated in 0.04782 seconds with 11 queries