View Single Post
Old 31 January 2009, 03:19   #6
maddoc666

I was thinking around the same sort of line as yourself but im 90% sure the CD-Rom for the miggy that i have is Scuzzy based (4x). It runs from a squirrel PCMCIA interface to a centronics (I think and hope i spelled that correctly) connector. I don't know if that is Scuzzy based or IDE controlled within the CD-Rom casing but i will double check tommorow and confirm either way.

However, how can i get my floppy disks to a native format that follow these goals:

1: Transferal from Amiga to PC (Cross Platform kind of thing).

2: Allow for backing up to PC (Easy if reading 3.5 from my Miggy to PC is possible, i suppose)

3: Creating my backups in such a way that it is relatively easy to restore from either end. Wether transfering from PC to Miggy directly or a CDR on the Miggy itself.

Like i said before, i am not a complete noob regarding the Amiga, just heavily out of practice. So i am willing to give most things a wee bash to see if it can be done.

Oh, and P.S. If you ever get the chance, give the new Knight Rider series a wee look at, first few are a build up (CRAPPY) but past ep11 to 12 it is starting to get back to origins/coolness of the old tv series.

"One MIGGY Can Make A Difference, Commodore." Can almost see an A1200 running in the heart of K.I.T.T. Voice box lighting up with the Amiga Colours and whiny DF0: click.

Page generated in 0.07184 seconds with 9 queries