Thread: AmigaSYS forum
View Single Post
Old 10 January 2009, 14:55   #51
bagheera

AmigaSYS4AGA: i only have problem (at least for now) with upgrading to wb 3.9 from h&p 3.9 cd

Rest of issues are related to AmigaSYS3PlusAGA

Both versions were installed on winUAE, but for use on my real amiga1200

I will try this solution asap, thx for help.
But what about these questions:

I'd like to have in amigasys an old-style, red arrow as my mouse cursor, is it somewhere in filesystem, or i need to draw one?

I'd like to do some changes in bottom menu, like replace "hippoPlayer" with a launcher for any other program, how can i do that?

And one more thing:
What about changing the default name of "System" volume? I'd like to use both amigasys3 and amigasys4 systems, but i need to change volume names first in order to not to get a mixed-messed system after restart.
It's propably not a very common problem, but i have a lot of free space on my cf drive, and i like having few systems ^^, i'm even going to install debian potato ;d

--------------------------
1st
I do no how to use these UAEscsiCDMount, so i did a little trick, i made a CD0 folder, i copied all files from 3.9 cd clearing their read-only attributes, and added in winUAE this folder as CD0 device with "AmigaOS3.9" volume name
3.9 upgrade, BB1 and BB2 instalation was successfull

2nd
The solution with birdie.prefs works fine. Thanks!

3rd
I now know how to deal with "Tools Manager" and mouse pointers.

4th
Rest cases are open

Last edited by bagheera; 13 January 2009 at 00:50. Reason: ok, i did few thigs by myself

Page generated in 0.07319 seconds with 9 queries