View Single Post
Old 18 November 2008, 22:09   #33
haps
Rumpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreas View Post
Oh, actually this is purpose.
It actually looks quite good with a very small but readable font here on the DOS console.
I thought (!) that it's better to have the volume names on the right than mingled with the other text rattling down the screen in multi-file batch mode ... but maybe that was a wrong thought...
On an 80 column console it means the text wraps. Maybe you could shift it to the left by 10 or 15 to avoid the wrapping?

[Edit] Disregard that, it was the screen program that had resized my putty window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreas View Post
@haps:
On Cygwin here, your makefile only works if LiteUnzip directory is found!
Otherwise I get an infinite loop, which - on Cygwin - was bloody hard to interrupt, if not to say, by hacking CTRL-C like a madman.
I'm pretty busy today, because my old arsehole of a lodger is moving out (thank god, he has been nought but trouble since he moved in) and my mates son is moving in.

I have downloaded the new sources and will have a look in cygwin if I get the chance. I will try and get a linux machine up and running as well so that I get the makefile working there. The bsd make is a little different from gnu make and I would rather avoid any gnuisms so that there is no need to install the gmake port to build on bsd. I should be able to get a universal makefile happening though.

Last edited by haps; 18 November 2008 at 22:15.

Page generated in 0.05899 seconds with 9 queries