View Single Post
Old 03 November 2008, 17:12   #414
Brutal DLX
DLX User

Weeeell... now that you mention it... I've been meaning to get around to it.

My other half has a PSP. It's a (relatively) old one with a TA-082 motherboard. I researched it all about two years ago and got all the homebrew/downgrading to 1.50 firmware happening via Henc. We split up for about a year but recently got back together. She's basically lost all interest in it, but I'm interested in catching up on it all again (yeah, I could Google it, but you did ask ).

I suppose it all depends on whether or not you know much about the TA-082 mobo. In the (very) brief searches I've done, I've seen "Hend" appear quite frequently, so I'm assuming that's a successor of some sort to Henc. Is it also a tiff exploit?

Oh, the firmware on the PSP in question is 2.71.

Onto the Xbox 360. I've been seriously considering getting one of these, though the build quality (or lack thereof) concerns me. Is the softmod method similar to that on the original Xbox? I presume that an alternative dashboard along the lines of evox can be installed as well?

Just out of curiosity, what method did you use to softmod your PS2? I didn't actually know that was possible (I got a chip in mine way back in 2002).

Page generated in 0.05903 seconds with 9 queries