Thread: FTP Server
View Single Post
Old 18 October 2008, 16:43   #224
AmigaFriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticaga View Post
@xpect. On your pc how much does rar fast mode compare to the rar best mode with recovery record. The 7z files that i downloaded i have repacked them in rar at fast mode. Because rar unpacks so much faster, 7z just is to slow at unpacking. But is better at making smaller files to squeeze more onto magix ftp.

A good freeware cd-dvd tool for windows is the freeware ImgBurn. Relative of dvddecryptor.

Yes to any new ftp that's available or launching, pm me if a private one.

Hi exoticaga:

Project-x/Bodyblows:

Original: 225Mb
Fast mode with recovery: 176Mb 2 Min packing Core2Duo @2.33
Best mode with recovery: 136Mb +- 3Min

About Filezilla i allways used resume there is no retry function that i'm aware of.

Indeed. I used since last year version 3.0 and before that 2.2 has you say. It's the first time i'm using 3.1.

Let's see how Speedball2 goes. If not goes well reverting to old version.

I'll tell you later mate. Thanks!

Thanks TCD. Glad i'm sharing it to fill the collection of our Amigans mates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticaga View Post

A good freeware cd-dvd tool for windows is the freeware ImgBurn. Relative of dvddecryptor.
Yes I have it on my PC, but only CloneCD worked at ripping the CD32 titles on my LG drive. All the other stopped with errors starting the rip.

The problem was finding a converter, besides installing yet another cd software. I already have Nero, Image burn, InfraRecorder, CloneCD, DaemonTools lite, and i'm not willing to install anything more.

Last edited by Graham Humphrey; 18 October 2008 at 19:37. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged and quote tag fixed :)

Page generated in 0.05153 seconds with 9 queries