View Single Post
Old 03 October 2008, 10:34   #451
Amibay Senior Staff
Originally Posted by Oliver_A View Post
I have a new alpha update ready, which fixes a few bugs, and now you can also use the other HD720 modes from the HighGFX package. It would be cool if you could test it. I also changed the parameters for the standard HighGFX modes, so I would really like to know if I broke something with it.

The update is here:

Firstly my thanks to both you & Jens for a superb product & many thanks for supporting our favourite platform.

Regarding your monitoring the forums for bug reports, Have you acknowledged that any of the issues here are "real" issues & things you are looking to fix,

For me the "Reset" issue is a problem which many people have reported but we have had no confirmation to say whether we live with it or it can be fixed.

I personally would really appreciate your feedback on our reporting and maybe some Work in progress update's from yourself.
Maybe even your views on the "Different LISA" fitting stability that some people have found.

Again many thanks for a wondefull piece of kit, I certainly will be getting another soon.

Best Regards
Page generated in 0.06787 seconds with 9 queries