New features coming soon.. (08.05.2002)
- OpenGL output mode with configurable scaling/smoothing and scanlines
- full joystick/mouse configuration (full keyboard configuration will be implemented later)
- fixed border bug (Superfrog, Exile etc..)
- internal zip and gzip support
- much better xdms.exe support
OpenGL support is by far and away the most exciting thing about the next release of WinUAE. Smooth non-pixelly graphics at last!!
Full joystick configuration should also be great. Hopefully it will allow CD32 button mapping onto PC joypads. Nice one Toni. I'm really looking forward to the next version.