Thread: FTP Server
View Single Post
Old 26 September 2008, 16:28   #114
Global Moderator

Originally Posted by exoticaga View Post
Am packing the big isos for afcd directory atm in 7z as you all like it. This should make for some space on the ftp. Two files upped so far are AFCD28.7z and AFCD29.7z. I have verified the original iso images, with isobuster suface test and the file redabilty test. To verify i am not packing bad iso files.

The original iso on ftp i have not deleted. If someone can verify the new 7z uploads i have upped as good, and then delete the big iso the new 7z represents. This will free up some needed ftp space.

Need a program. That can verify a packed archive file on ftp with downloading. Is able to verify a packed archive on a ftp server on the server. Thsi would make transfering files to verify their integrity after ftp upload or download. Haven't really tought of the ins or out of this idea, but seems would a good program to have for ftp.
Great that you pack the isos exoticaga I will also pack some of them next week

I think checking the size of the uploaded file should be enough to verify that it's okay until someone complains Maybe there are FTP clients that can perform this check.
Page generated in 0.06322 seconds with 9 queries