View Single Post
Old 22 September 2008, 16:30   #11
hi dary,
i was too tired last night to write a better report... 3.1 installs fine as with amigasys3agaplus. AmigaOS3.9 CD from haage&partner SEEMS to install fine (no more error: object not found), but after reboot i see the boing ball background picture, the os3.9 program-starter-bar on the lower part of the screen, and "the background pictures of amigasys4 prefs cannot be found" as a pop-up. the installer causes interferences or sort of overlays between both systems. any chance of you having a look at this? or better, can i update by hand???

another thing is the spiele/spieler-thing. player in german actually is "spieler" but no one says something like mp3-spieler. so germans also call it player. games is "spiele" but no problem calling it games as well, because everyone uses and understands this word. and even if you use these two words the meanings got swapped in amigasys4. can one change these buttons by hand?

best regards!!

ps: if you get my os3.9 working in amigasys4aga i'll send 30€ per pay pal - promise!!

Last edited by Ebster; 22 September 2008 at 16:47.
Page generated in 0.05213 seconds with 9 queries