Thread: AmigaSYS forum
View Single Post
Old 18 September 2008, 08:05   #32
Originally Posted by Steve C View Post
So - stick the drive in the PC and copy the filesystem over -it's simple, right?

Drive is recognised by BIOS, then by Vista as new hardware, then driver is installed by "New Hardware " wizard. So far - so good.

Into Explorer - the drive only shows up as a CD-ROM. WTF????

Same sh@t with 2 different drives, a Quantum Fireball 3.2 gig and a fujitsu also 3.2 gigs.

I'm REALLY PO'd here - 3 nights fannying around with this and I'm still in a worse position than when I started. Looks like its back to ClassicWB for now.

This DOS promt I was not worth a thing. If you undo it properly then the startup-sequence runs down. Would you write a more detailed description?

Single flat LZX from unpacking there is a word. An can be booted partition. After a reset it S/Startup-sequence would need to run.

Startup-sequence always the first. If Dos is promt only is. Like that as if that file would not turn up. He is there though.

I am asking you look at it. If you undo it. it S/Startup-sequence a file is found. And write the first 2 rows in here.

I looked at it and totally well working. Immediately the install presents himself.

Last edited by Dary; 18 September 2008 at 08:23.
Page generated in 0.05207 seconds with 9 queries