View Single Post
Old 17 September 2008, 20:59   #279
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

I was asked to forward this in an Email from Andre Pfeiffer, author of HighGFX. I've not been following this thread so I apologise if this is already covered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre "Ratte" Pfeiffer
Some important news, there will be an config tool for the Indivison very soon. It will fix the highgfx-bug and enable a lot of adjustment-functions. Screenshot is included. Now some background to the highgfx-bug (thats why i am so unhappy, I can't discuss with you guys, cause I lost my password for eab) Oliver and Jens stored the settings from my last beta of hgfx406 inside the Indivision firmware. But as a result of a last minute improvement I found some scanlines to optimize the driver for the aga-chipset for use with multisync-monitors WITHOUT flickerfixer. The whole display is reduced by 10 (non visible) scanlines and AmigaOS is centered (the visible part) in a way that you loose 5 scanlines with the current firmware of the Indivison. This will be fixed soon. As a workaround I will add the last highgfx406beta archive, with the old settings. This will work until the new firmware is out. Also included is a testdisk (selfextracting amiga-executable) please try it.

http://www.a1k.org/forum/showthread.php?p=197038

New firmware and alpha of config tool attached.

The final version of hgfx40.6 should now work. Use at own risk.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Indivision_ST2.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	18008  
Attached Files
File Type: lha Indivision_Tool.lha (46.0 KB, 112 views)
File Type: lha firstaid.lha (744.2 KB, 122 views)

Page generated in 0.06398 seconds with 10 queries