View Single Post
Old 17 September 2008, 19:59   #279
Thalion Webshrine
I was asked to forward this in an Email from Andre Pfeiffer, author of HighGFX. I've not been following this thread so I apologise if this is already covered.

Originally Posted by Andre "Ratte" Pfeiffer
Some important news, there will be an config tool for the Indivison very soon. It will fix the highgfx-bug and enable a lot of adjustment-functions. Screenshot is included. Now some background to the highgfx-bug (thats why i am so unhappy, I can't discuss with you guys, cause I lost my password for eab) Oliver and Jens stored the settings from my last beta of hgfx406 inside the Indivision firmware. But as a result of a last minute improvement I found some scanlines to optimize the driver for the aga-chipset for use with multisync-monitors WITHOUT flickerfixer. The whole display is reduced by 10 (non visible) scanlines and AmigaOS is centered (the visible part) in a way that you loose 5 scanlines with the current firmware of the Indivison. This will be fixed soon. As a workaround I will add the last highgfx406beta archive, with the old settings. This will work until the new firmware is out. Also included is a testdisk (selfextracting amiga-executable) please try it.

New firmware and alpha of config tool attached.

The final version of hgfx40.6 should now work. Use at own risk.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Indivision_ST2.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	18008  
Attached Files
File Type: lha Indivision_Tool.lha (46.0 KB, 109 views)
File Type: lha firstaid.lha (744.2 KB, 118 views)
Page generated in 0.04868 seconds with 10 queries