View Single Post
Old 16 September 2008, 10:43   #63
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey View Post
Eh? Of course it's unfair to "make your mind up about the game already" because you HAVEN'T SODDING PLAYED IT.
What is unfair to dislike HW requirements that are pretty ridiculous for this kind of game, tell me? And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I haven't played his other games so I don't know, obviously you and others have and you don't think they're that good, fair enough but this is a different game and one that isn't finished yet. It may turn out the same but who knows?
If it turns out to be the best Turrican clone ever made, fine! But I highly doubt it.

I'm sorry but this sort of attitude annoys me. I don't expect people to accept things unquestioningly and without criticism but I don't think it's too much to ask to reserve judgement until then (but if you're not interested anyway it seems a bit daft commenting in the first place).
So only because the HW requirements turn me off I shouldn't comment? Can't really follow your logic here...

Last edited by StingRay; 16 September 2008 at 13:26. Reason: Shameless plug removed :)
Page generated in 0.06430 seconds with 9 queries