View Single Post
Old 30 August 2008, 03:54   #1
Zone Friend
C64 Games - Where? How?

Ok well i have had my amazing A1200 up and running again after many years of inactivity with WHDLoad installed with a ton of games so all is well on the Amiga front, but i also have a huge part of me that was once a C64 user, so as such i would really really love to get my C64 up and running again with a ton of games.

Now i am NOT into emulation AT ALL !!!! whether that be Amiga or C64 so we can rule that one out, so its either REAL or nothing! But what is racking my brain here is where can i get all my favourite C64 games of yesteryear and when i do find them, how can i transfer them to a 5 inch floppy to use in a 1541 drive!?!?, but more importantly, is it still possible to buy 5 inch disks from anywhere!?!??!?!?

We all know we can get ADF's for the Amiga and transfer them to a floppy or use WHDLoad, but what is the C64 equivalent ??? I remember seeing at Breakpoint that Jen Schoenfeld had a memory card based device that allowed instant loading of many C64 titles after copying a game rom/file to the memory card, but i can also remember seeing or reading from someone that there limitations to this device!?..

Anyway, a little confused... can anyone enlighten me on this!
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05245 seconds with 9 queries