View Single Post
Old 04 August 2008, 14:26   #102
Anubis
Maj. Voodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexh View Post
50 says they have filenames with characters / length which are fine with NTFS but are not supported under FATX (Xbox hard drive file system).
I was thinking the same thing. How big file name can be, and i'm sure this might have to do something with characters as some of the names were in Bosnian language.

Quote:
?? Rephrase
When you click pictures, it will list sources that you selected. Now I wondering if I can make it so it will open directly into one of the sources. (default source perhaps) There is option to set source as default, but I haven't noticed anything different next time I open it, after selecting default option.

Quote:
There is only one AFAIK and it isn't great. Linksboks (Not to be confused with Lynxbox the Atari Lynx emulator). It is an application which you launch under XBMC.

You do have the option of installing linux as an application launched from XBMC and using Firefox or KHTML... but I've never done that.
Too bad. It would be cool to read email and browse internet without need for computer. I will try later linux options.

Page generated in 0.09695 seconds with 9 queries