View Single Post
Old 25 July 2008, 19:51   #57
GlennFuller

Reply to HCF - estate willing to release Ben's material?

Unfortunately the Amiga equipment and files never had anything on them, but I did resurrect code for Project D 1992 version in backup floppies. The roommates: Dan Sletten and Patrick Ellis didn't know about Amiga I suppose, and I presumed it would be in the boxes. When I finally got around to it the roommates were not talking with the family which was around Christmas 2002. I understand that Anthony Wood may have chosen some equipment, but you would have to check with Ben's former roommates. Patrick was enganged to a Tara McLarnon and before he joined her in Charlottesville, VA Ben died. Apparently since he is with Rokulabs.com he didn't make the trip.

"Wonder if the estate of Ben Fuller would be willing to release the Amiga material he worked on. "

"15 November 2006, 01:17 #37
HCF
Zone Friend
Oh no, I made a mistake. Deep Copy is also a parameter for the Mirror Copier, so yes, it was not just a parameter for Amiga Copy. By the way, the source code refers to it as Amiga Copy V1.2, the label is text4 (in my version of the source code, feel free to check, maybe there is more than one version).

Wonder if the estate of Ben Fuller would be willing to release the Amiga material he worked on. The programs, while not the best for copy protections, were very colorful and I liked the user interface (the Xerox machine comes to mind...). From what I heard from an Atari ST user, Project D was able to copy protected disks easily. But then again, why would we care...lol"

Page generated in 0.05209 seconds with 9 queries