View Single Post
Old 24 July 2008, 20:27   #13
dotemu

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexh View Post
True. We have tried numerous times to get in touch with Factor 5, without any success. We thought it would be acceptable since they offer the ADF download on their website. That's in the grey zone, definitely.

Quote:

True. Raffaelle Cecco games (one of my all time favourites magician ). He sent to World Of Spectrum list he was okay with distribution of its games, however I think the rights are at Kingley's Brothers. We are also struggling to get some feedback on them for the rights on these games, since we are willing to license them.

Quote:

According to Gremlin World they are freely distributable. We are also quite unsure about that, but we are in discussion with a person claiming the rights on these games.

All these licenses matters are quited complicated, take time, and require to be very careful. I won't give name(s), but we have already been in touch with some people claiming rights they have not.

Once again, EasyRetro is not meant to make money (have you seen any ad banner on it ?), and is right now a technical showcase for our customers / prospects.

Quote:
Quote:
While I applaud your technical skill, and I personally don't have issues with illegal retro gaming, you still cannot get around the fact these are not valid licenses.

True again. Thanks BTW . But you can't honestly tell we are not doing our best to work on the legal issues.

Hope this settles the discussion in friendly terms. And we are always welcoming constructive ideas, so feel free to get in touch with us.

Page generated in 0.11131 seconds with 9 queries