View Single Post
Old 21 July 2008, 03:42   #20
foody

Speaking of such, I have already set aside in my shopping cart $260 worth of items awaiting from me to buy them. Since I am starting work tomorrow, as soon as I get my paid cheque I will deposit the amount on MasterCard and pay for the items. Amazing, I am spending that much and you would think I would have bought a tower case for my A1200 hehe The second I do that the second I declare myself My Amiga 1200 will be desktop case till end of time, call me but I am happy this way .

If someone is curious as to what I am buying I will list them here (I am going to sell my SCSI CD burner in eBay.) I find my SCSI port not working well with me, it keeps causing a major freeze in my system and my favorite CD games don't work well with it, because it requires lots of loading and this freezes the game. I cannot even transfer more than 10 MB before it crashes my system. But if I buy USB Sub I am able to solve this problem:

Remove Product(s) Qty. Total

EASYNET PCMCIA NETWORK CARD (A1200/A600) EASYNET PCMCIA NETWORK CARD (A1200/A600)
$50.71

EasyADF PCMCIA Compact Flash Transfer Kit EasyADF PCMCIA Compact Flash Transfer Kit
- Memory Card 1GB
$40.40

2M NETWORK CABLE RJ45 CAT 5 2M NETWORK CABLE RJ45 CAT 5
$8.45

2M NETWORK CROSSOVER CABLE RJ45 CAT 5 2M NETWORK CROSSOVER CABLE RJ45 CAT 5
$8.45

SUBWAY USB CONTROLLER SUBWAY USB CONTROLLER
- Clockport Cable 20 cm
$121.36

Page generated in 0.07733 seconds with 9 queries