View Single Post
Old 18 July 2008, 18:30   #184
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Originally Posted by coze View Post
hmm, like what ? what did you exactly ask him to do and what did he answer ? (just curious)
I didn't ask him anything, he joined a german Amiga forum and wrote a lot of, let's call it "nonsense" there. For example stuff like "it's totally easy to make the Kickstart Coldfire compatible". Once I explained him in detail why disassembling the Kickstart is not an easy task he claimed that "it can be done in one week". Once I explained him once again that this is nonsense he wanted to bet 1000 EUR that he can do that. Once I accepted the bet (well, easily earned money ) he suddenly didn't say anything about that anymore. Other things were stuff where he didn't even understand the difference between "add.w" and "add.l", really trivial stuff... End of the story: He claimed that I know nothing and he knows all and then left the forum. Funny, really. Oh, well, I actually DID ask him something: I asked him how many programs he already had disassembled and how many things he coded in 68k asm. Needless to say, he NEVER answered any of these questions.
Page generated in 0.07926 seconds with 9 queries