View Single Post
Old 16 July 2008, 20:28   #8
Originally Posted by 5h00n4y View Post
Very cool, works perfectly on me Viśta x64

1. Do I have to re-run the app every time I want to change the level/graphics set?
No, this is a bug.

2. When I try to save what I've done, I've no idea what should be the name and have to recheck exactly what level I've got loaded in the first place.
Maybe the requester could suggest (and warn) overwriting of the exact one that was loaded?
Would be really useful in case of a simple remake all level kinda mod.
Now that you mention it, that makes sense.

3. Will those levels actually work when saved and replaced with the original game files?
Of course Easiest way to test is to do as the FAQ says and mount the Superfrog CD32 folder as a harddrive under a CD32 configuration.

You mean the way the level is designed with 3 continous paths as the camera moves?
When the hero goes from left upper side to the far right upper side, he is being transported to the middle left and flies to the middle right, and so on?
You'd think so, but if you look at the rightmost part, you see a dog-like image. That never shows up in the actual game. There's also a lot of unknown specials on the lower 2 rows (which aren't displayed in the editor normally BTW).
Page generated in 0.05563 seconds with 9 queries