View Single Post
Old 11 July 2008, 14:52   #1
Question ELITE-A. Acorn-Archimedes' version of that wonderful game.

Hi guys,
I'm new here..I'm just arrived after a looong search into the web (I'm italian, please pardon me for my "not-perfect" english...). I try now to expose my question(s)..

- I've a great passion for ClassicElite (amiga version, 1988 by firbird) that I started to play more or less 12 years ago..I emulated it with WinUAE in WindowsXP and I didn't find any problems. BUT...i discovered that there was before a better version of that game (maybe the BEST ever) for Archimedes (Acorn..or something like that...)
..well I searched for a long time as I wrote, downloading a lot of emulators, RedSquirrel, B-em, Arculator, but I found them very hard to set up . I found - I think - the right adf file of the game but maybe I'm really unskillful..

Can anybody help me? I tried in a lot of forums but unfortunately no one could...

- another question: I read that in Elite there are a sort of "missions" amiga version too??? I played a lot in those years becoming really a good player but I never saw something like a mission...

Pardon me for the long 3d, I hope it could help help me...

I'm waiting for you precious answers!!Thanks!
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05372 seconds with 9 queries