View Single Post
Old 30 June 2008, 18:12   #31
(Amigas && Amigos)++

Originally Posted by Wena View Post
Thanks to Galahad for the game

I have another question (sorry). The game appears to be working perfectly, but the "Save Game" and "Abort Game" icons, on the main screen are always obscured, so I can't use them. Is there anything I can do about this? It would be nice to save the game.
Sorry if this is a stupid question!
I was just playing it through WinUAE, and the save disk icon was ghosted as well as the quit icon even after a few goes. I think from memory it is because you may need to insert a formatted amigados disk into the drive (the game does not save to the original disks - just as well!). The save disk icon flashes red to remind you to save your game. Sorry it took a while for me to find this out for you, I haven't tried it for a while

Too bad Galahad lost his Dragon Lord ADF in a hard drive crash.

btw, you can copy the original disks (sort of) to play the game, I remember that I could copy the second disk so it worked (wasn't easy don't remember how, at least it worked mostly if not all), but the copy of the first disk needed to be inserted some time after booting to pass that first boot check before it loads the intro. At least this way, the original disks copped a bit less wear and tear.
Page generated in 0.07987 seconds with 9 queries