View Single Post
Old 25 June 2008, 19:02   #30
Hungry Horace
Wipe-Out Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kinetic View Post
In that case you're in luck. I already have a working level editor, of sorts - it loads and saves levels fine, renders them pixel-perfectly, and lets you move items about... I just haven't got round to letting you add, delete or change properties of items yet. But it won't be too long. :-)

If you're desperate, however, there already exists a level editor for the DOS version, which conveniently uses the exact same levelfile format. You'll just need to be able to compress them with Lemmings' custom compression format before the Amiga version will load them. Luckily, I also have a compressor/decompressor, thanks to a good friend of mine who reverse-engineered the compression format from the Archimedes version (yet another version that shares most of the same datafiles :-) )
oh you are a legend Kinetic i will wait in the shadows for your full-works editor though will it allow for custom picture-based levels?

tbh, i want to avoid anything to do with the DOS version! and i wasnt aware of the two player mode being in that version anyway? (though i have barely looked at it!)
Page generated in 0.08137 seconds with 9 queries