View Single Post
Old 08 June 2008, 19:08   #20
blade002
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLAZER View Post
This was just at the beginning (to the left) in world 2. As it was such a small area to explore I doubt that I missed something...
You silly man .. Yes if you shoot those small floors away to the far left at the start of World 2, you won't be able to go up into that spot, but you don't need to go that way, because all that is really up there is just a bunch of bonuses ( which will help your score though ) .

What you need to do is go back the way you came to the far right of the play area and beneath you, you will find bits of the same kind of floor. Just hold down your fire button ( with autofire off if you have it ) and rotate the beam you have to destroy the floor below you, so that you can progress!!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid View Post
I'm unworthy, I'm unworthy, I'm...
This round will definetely kick ass
Congrats blade!
I thought RickD was doing nice (okay also thought I did ), but this is a great score!
Cheers Druid !!.. but no, you are definately worthy!! ... its actually possible to get roughly 18 lives from the first 2 levels on the first world Having that little backlog of lives should see you through the Jetpack levels ( there are 2 of them don't forget! .. lol )

I am sure someone is going to topple my score very soon though!

Last edited by Graham Humphrey; 08 June 2008 at 19:17.

Page generated in 0.05271 seconds with 11 queries