View Single Post
Old 08 April 2002, 01:27   #12

Send a message via MSN to Djay
i've been playing computer and video games for the last 15 or so years...

i think now computer and video games are generally accepted by the mainstream, like or loath them, Sony helped to make video gaming cool, but back in the day, if you played games you were considered a nerd or such like, i think people's attitudes have changed a lot...

i also believe that gaming with get more and more accepted as new genres appear, whether that is a good thing or a bad thing is a totally different matter.

i have never considered myself a nerd or whatever because i am a Gamehead, talking with people at work, most of them played games around the mid 80s, so we chat about the good old days, they might not be into gaming now though.

i suppose i do normal things for a person of my age, i did the ibiza thing a few years ago, pub and clubbing scene, i have a girlfriend and a 3yr old daughter, the only thing that hasn't changed in my life is the fact that i play games (sometimes a bit too much i must admit (bloody unreal tournament online)).

so i guess the bottom line is, i don't consider playing games a kids only thing, i will probably be playing games the day i die.
Page generated in 0.04977 seconds with 9 queries