View Single Post
Old 03 April 2002, 16:35   #106
Fave Shooter must be...

Truely the best Shooter on the amiga is Disposable Hero, It had great music kewl wepons and when you died you didn't loose your gear as you pick up new blueprints for weapons, not just a power up. and then you configure your ship in the service bubbles. So you have 20+ weapons to choose from in the end and 2 ships. THe bosses are kewl and varied the creatures vary in size, from small little sods to massive 1/4 screen monsters. You have lots of firepower and a good and reasonable amount of enemies, its quite playable and is with practice finishable. So unlike other games you can enjoy it right to the end and feal good about it because you do work hard to get there. The CD32 version has cdaudio for all the music so all 4 audio channels are free for sound effects so its awell worth having, I have the original so if someone tells me how to ISO up the game on a pc with the cdaudio mp3'd up I would be happy to stick it on a popular cd32 ftp site. Any directions welcome as I have around 20 cd32 games. that includes Super StarDust and other classics.

So anyway heres the first boss, and its the best grab I could do in this time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	disposableherol1boss.png
Views:	317
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	2114  
Page generated in 0.05028 seconds with 10 queries