View Single Post
Old 08 May 2008, 19:14   #76
Oli_HD
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by viddi View Post
Hey Oli,
So, can I count on you for next year?! Would be great.
Yeah, no problem at all. Oh except I epect a t-shirt saying "organiser" for the meet, just so I can lord it over the rest of you.

Quote:
getting a place shouldnt be hard,..
heck, get a power generator and do it in a park. open air, weather has to allow though...
For a one day meet yeah, you want to make a weekend of it and you need to plan places to stay, dinner, over night parking etc.
One day meets are nice (specially at the Alt.WOA pub, mmm) but I thought the plan was something along the lines of everyone brining their A500-A4KT (And A1's/Pegs if they begged enough) and we just played games, with the odd A500 set up at the front with a big tv for head to head games. (I could be wrong)
That would be out the window for a one day event, it would take the day to set the place up and then break it down.

Im going to continue chatting to the one "contact" just to get a price and will get back to you all anyway, just to know if these uni places are cheap enough to think about. (dunno what the target price is but £15 for two days would be ok I would think)

Page generated in 0.04878 seconds with 11 queries