View Single Post
Old 01 May 2008, 03:43   #5
Hey guys, thanks for replying, I guess I should explain a little more about the game. At the moment, I'm putting it together with Backbone, a platform game creation program, available from Aminet. I don't know how to code, and I'm not much good at pixelling, so I have a bit more free time than the other people at Underground Arcade, who are usually all very busy.

Akira, thank you for the music offer, I have read your message now, and if any of our coders ever works on some custom music loaders, I'll let you know. At the moment I can only load Protracker mods into my game. My Halloween game will be free for all to download, although Paypal donations are welcome. We might also offer a printed CD version, and maybe a boxed floppy version, if the game ever finds a real coder instead of using this Backbone engine.

We set up a blog which should have updates hopefully at least once a week, or at least whenever there's a new development. So far there's only one screenshot on the page, which isn't what the final game will look like (the score panel will be completely different). There's also an even older demo available on Aminet.

Here's a link to the blog -

And the old, early demo -
Page generated in 0.05448 seconds with 9 queries