View Single Post
Old 28 April 2008, 15:47   #20
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?

@cody

firstly i would to refer your post to the answer you gave in post#14 of this thread that make most of this a moot point.

Also in future, when you want to quote the law, please quote it in its entirety as opposed to a few words that could be interpreted in such favour,

to state a database right in an IP law you would have to state HOL is losing out Financially to some one else publishing HOL's work. Now I can see the point of the argument with bandwidth theft, with this I totally agree... but theft of a common resource....

please thats just a joke. you must be insane to think that could be even remotely exist, unless HOL is no longer a common open source resource ?

whom Owns HOL ? you, the team ? EAB ? or the users ?

Why is there no disclaimer on the site ? what about statement to third party information and their property right.

I had hoped you would see reason in this, alas you are totally convinced your interpretation of the Law is absolutely correct, I can only surmise you have not dealt with official legal contracts before.

Yes IP is granted on creation in the UK, but the moment you place this in the public domain, in part or in whole, you cannot take it back out. thats UK law

Database Right`s do not protect content provided by third party... anyway.... this is turning into a troll fest, one should never feed them and my post count is high enough.

please understand cody, the work you and the HOL team have done is legendary, you are indeed my hero's for it... but this retaining of control really is a narrow sighted action...

I just wish you could see that.

Page generated in 0.05235 seconds with 11 queries