View Single Post
Old 08 April 2008, 10:21   #6
CodyJarrett
Global Moderator

CodyJarrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: UK
Age: 40
Posts: 5,740
As Amiga browsers get more and more out of date the development and design overhead gets greater. It's got to the stage where an Amiga site would have to be developed twice; once for 99% of browsers which support standards and modern features and again for a the other 1% with Amiga browsers. The 1% is higher than normal (and comes from the Abime stats) because it's the Amiga scene but it's still a tiny percentage.

CSS, AJAX, Javascript GUIs and Javascript tools such as TinyMCE are now quite standard features and implementing alternatives for outdated browsers is beyond the means of most of us for spare time projects!
CodyJarrett is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.08202 seconds with 9 queries