View Single Post
Old 29 March 2002, 21:57   #16
Registered User
RetroMan's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Germany
Age: 45
Posts: 3,704

Well, it is possible, just buy a ScanDoubler/FlickerFixer and you can play all those old games on your PC Monitor
RetroMan is offline  
Page generated in 0.06679 seconds with 10 queries