Thread: SystemPatch 3.1
View Single Post
Old 06 March 2008, 19:40   #2
Registered User
pbareges's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: montreal / canada
Age: 42
Posts: 722
Originally Posted by ziosante View Post
When I have spare time I continue developing SystemPatch.
In this version I've fixed a mistake I made in the code that initializes the TLSF memory patches making that code not working.
I've not tested this with WHDLoad; I know there is some problem with whdload and the memory patches of SystemPatch 3.0. I hope anyone can make these tests with SystemPatch 3.1.
The TLSF patches seem to be stable but there is some software that makes illegal allocation/disallocation of memory and does not work with these patches(In_Go reassembler for example).
I don't own any more an Amiga so I'm developing SystemPatch under WinUAE and it is not simple as on an Amiga to do debug and to find if my code fail by a my mistake or by a WinUAE bug.
keep up the good work this is an incredible tool!
pbareges is offline  
Page generated in 0.04344 seconds with 10 queries