Thread: SystemPatch 3.1
View Single Post
Old 06 March 2008, 00:47   #1
ziosante
Registered User
ziosante's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to ziosante
Happy SystemPatch 3.1

When I have spare time I continue developing SystemPatch.
In this version I've fixed a mistake I made in the code that initializes the TLSF memory patches making that code not working.
I've not tested this with WHDLoad; I know there is some problem with whdload and the memory patches of SystemPatch 3.0. I hope anyone can make these tests with SystemPatch 3.1.
The TLSF patches seem to be stable but there is some software that makes illegal allocation/disallocation of memory and does not work with these patches(In_Go reassembler for example).
I don't own any more an Amiga so I'm developing SystemPatch under WinUAE and it is not simple as on an Amiga to do debug and to find if my code fail by a my mistake or by a WinUAE bug.
Attached Files
File Type: lha SystemPatch3.lha (89.1 KB, 235 views)
ziosante is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
 
Page generated in 0.05237 seconds with 10 queries