View Single Post
Old 26 February 2008, 19:38   #48
Hmm there's not a LOT of difference between cambridge and london.

Cambridge to london is 40 minutes on the overhead and about 10. HOWEVER, if everyone's coming by train, I doubt there'll be much kit around the place lol!

Parking is a bit of a bugger in both places, though cambridge is better - wins no prizes though! They're cycle-mad up there and the little idiots are everywhere!

I think speaking to SEAL would be a good plan. I mean, its not like there's any rivalry and it sounds like they have their act together.

So yea, I think we should discuss what format its going to take and what would attract people. Because this could easily go from a full-on three-figure gathering with lots of gear, to three people in some pub in london getting very drunk discussing the finer points of how Commodore coulda done things better and what a bad bad man Ali Medhi was... lol!

Just thought I would mention, I know I nice-ish place in Hertford. Its a youth-club really. About double the size of a good-sized living room. No furniture, no bar, there are power points, but we'd need extention cords, but there's an indian restaurant accross the road, a good pub not too far away, plenty (free) parking, not far form the station or the A10 and the nicest part is its 30 to hire for the night... lol!
Page generated in 0.05462 seconds with 9 queries