View Single Post
Old 10 February 2008, 02:27   #60
Hungry Horace
Wipe-Out Enthusiast

In the end, I'll probably get thrown off while the people who mock me get a good laugh and bite out of it, easily getting away.
you probably will. Maybe you should take time to consider why that is?

it's funny how you can complain about other off-topic posts, yet be writing these yourself? surely if you are that determined to stay unrelentingly on-topic you should just ignore them completely, and mention 'Contra for the Amiga' in every post, rather than make any reference to the off-topic posts at all. perhaps you could even PM a moderator asking nicely for such posts to be split from the topic?

oh wait, the moderators dont do anything thats right....

as for picture, well it's the only 'new' contributon to this topic - so surely the topic is tired now? there's tons of pictures of unreleased games out there, published wrongly and all sorts, but we are really covering old ground here.

I honestly don't consider mocking or teasing a joke.
then perhaps you should have a read-around a particular forum before choosing whether or not you want to be part of it. on multiple counts.

Read my posts and that should make you change your stupid decision.
i have read your posts, and very quickly they become incredibly aggressive and rude, and frankly not the kind of input i think many members or moderators will want to see on the board.

just my thoughts though, there's nothing i can do about it. I'll leave you be, as viddi suggested. Hopefully you will ponder what has been said here though.
Page generated in 0.04913 seconds with 9 queries