View Single Post
Old 10 February 2008, 01:29   #43
Originally Posted by bippym View Post
The moderators handled the situation at the time in the best way for all. You went off on one and we discussed it in email if you remember!

You was banned originally for your comments about the eab and the members, yet here you are, wanting to be a part of this community!

I'm asking you to apologise for your outbursts and degrading insults of eab and a global moderator, who I am not going to name unless he wants me to do so! If you want to stay a member then get typing!.. I'm not replying again to you so take this seriously!

Good night
At the time??? Do you even know which time I'm referring to? Do you? First ban (temporary) some people created a topic directly related to me. I figured, "no point". Next, the second ban (perma) and a new topic is created. This time, it concerns a newly (at that time) announced Contra 4 for the DS. 99% of that topic was completely off-topic and was centered at insulting me. It extended to 2 pages, all with mockery and teases. What does CodyJarrett do for that? "Nothing to see here." Lock-up. Done. Any warning? No. Any punishment? No. What started out as a topic of Contra 4 ended with a "nothing to see here" lock-up, preceded by lament. Stay on-topic; if you can't, don't post. It's as simple as that. But it seems that no matter how far they go, no one cares...

I never said I wanted to be a part of the community. Just becuase I'm a member of this board and I post here does not mean I am or want to be a part of "this community". If that's the case, you have a really different analogy. I call this posting. "Take this seriously"? What the hell do you think I've been doing here? If you don't think I'm taking this seriously, how the hell do you moderate? Clearly, you're just looking for the apology. You're not even trying to be reasonable, here.

Evidently, nothing went overboard so far. But you're making it look as if it has.
Page generated in 0.06039 seconds with 9 queries