View Single Post
Old 02 February 2008, 19:56   #109
needs more ice cream

I used to have 3 or 4 maties who used to come to my house for Amiga playing sessions.

Every Friday after school. This lasted for at least 2 - 3 years I think. One of my mates used to pop up with newly hacked games. I remember playing Road Rash on a copied disk. The Skid Row intro to that was cool with the little globe spinning around to some funky music.

As far as I know one of my ex-gaming buddies works at the local VW dealership - said hello to him but he didn't really want to know when I tried to talk to him. Must've made an impact on him back then

The other two were fairly odd. Saw one of them years ago wearing a black hat like he was out of a western.. funk knows what else has happened to him

Used to go out to the Paper shop each month with them and buy Matchmakers (chocolate minted sticks) and Amiga Power

Dear god how do I remember all that? But I do miss times like that. If anyone is in the Manchester area and wants to pop up each Friday with some matchmakers and a session on the Amiga's give us a shout Bring your own joystick though Women more than welcome
Page generated in 0.09584 seconds with 9 queries