View Single Post
Old 31 January 2008, 14:13   #80
meynaf
son of 68k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorham View Post
Unfortunately not. But it does deinterlace, and also, it 'uprades' everything to at least 60 herz. Plus, even in that mode, super smooth bugs It's a crappy b-grade product
I wondered if it couldn't be the source of your curious machine behaviors. No driver needed on the amiga side ?

Quote:
Ok, very odd though. Perhaps I should read the original Motorola docs
It can be understood like this : when you write a value to memory, you don't need it to be actually written before going on. On the other hand, how can the program continue without knowing what we have read ?

Quote:
Really? I haven't noticed! About the 'than' thing: It's probably just a stupid typo. Of course in the Netherlands everyone speaks Dutch, so I never have to use English for anything here. Having been raised with English just makes it easy to understand, it doesn't make you flawless at using it. There are cases where it's 'then' and when it's 'than', I just don't know exactly when to use them
So "than" and "then" are the same in Dutch, am I right ?

Quote:
True. The algorithm is quite different. I've come up with it myself. And while it's better than bilinear, now that I can see clearly again, I know now that it is not as good as triangular. Damn, what a shame
How unfortunate. Now what's left for you to do is to write a faster triangular one
Note that if you can't beat mine (and you won't, heheh ) there is still the 2:1 version to check (also triangular interpolation but writes 2 horizontal pixels and 1 vertical). A more common case than I first expected.

Quote:
No, it works again, now. It was pretty easy, too. Nothing more than 20 minutes of work, haha
Resurrected ! It's miraculous. You're a wizard, man

Page generated in 0.05578 seconds with 10 queries