View Single Post
Old 22 January 2008, 14:15   #189
Dj.Thunder
Byron 3D Games Studio

Ok, now i'm ready to write here some future new feature ( for Enhanced version )

- New resolutions ( 320*240, 640*480, 1152*864, 1280*960 ) for fullscreen mode

- Filter mode ( for people which prefere filtered pixels ... )

- Very very very ... very fast gamecore ( now, under my PC, 1300+ instead of 520 fps ! )

- New AI for monsters ( now they can jump )

- Multiplayer ( Deathmatch, Capture the Flag ... and i hope to make server list using mySQL )

- Zoom ( only available from 640*480 ) ( imagine you can zoom back if you prefere to have a smaller view ... combined with Filter Mode, you will never find a pixel !)

- Gameplay completely rewrote ( smoother )

- More colors ( altime about 150 - 220 colors in Evolved version ... now, more than 280 ... like the Amiga ) ( unsing my own Rasters Bar, like if you got something like the Copper ... ok ok, i'm dreaming )

- New Level Editor ( easier, build your map using only your mouse )

- A full tutorial showing how to use the Level Editor ( *.PDF and why not a video ... )

Some things are already done ( like the resolutions ... the filter ... the gameplay ... ) but still a lot of to do !
So, this new ( and last i think ) future release ( Enhanced ) of Lionheart Remake is not for today !

See you later, i may post some news and perhaps ask for a little Beta Multiplayer-Test

If you have any suggestion, do not hesitate, i will listen to you !

And thank you for all of yours supports

Page generated in 0.04770 seconds with 9 queries